Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is Team Obama now using a Reverse Email directory software to find where people live that do not support Braq?

I had the Obama police show up at my house a few minutes ago. They had a list of everyone in my tiny liberal farm town that disaprove of Braq.

Is Team Obama now using a Reverse Email directory software to find where people live that do not support Braq?
1) The Conservative don't brain wash people, I should know I'm one.


2) Most media is LIBERAL.


and


3) To awnser your question, no there are just homos obama supporters who run around brain wahing people.
Reply:First of all, what is "braq"





AND no they don't have directory. His volunteers go door-to-door to register those who are not registred and inform those who're brainwashed by conservative/republican media about Obama's policies..


No comments:

Post a Comment