Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can people playback my Flip Video that I email them?

I can play back flip video on my machine, but when I email them to people they cant play them? Is there a program they need to be able to view them?

How can people playback my Flip Video that I email them?
A special codec is needed to play flip video files called the 3ivx codec.





Rather than having all the people you share your flip video install the codec try using a video sharing application like StashBox. You upload the video to their servers and use their software to privately share the video. The video will stream from StashSpace's servers making it faster for your friends to view the video and making it so they do not need to install the codec.





I have a flip mino and use the StashSpace service and find that it works great. Check them out at http://www.stashspace.com or give them a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment