Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do you block the forwared addresses in your email when forwarding to other people or blind addresses?

I recieve emails from a friend that has lots of other addresses in them and dont want to forward them or show them, and want to blind the addresses I am forwared my message to others

How do you block the forwared addresses in your email when forwarding to other people or blind addresses?
My best advice is this::: Don't forward emails. I can't stand getting forwarded emails where I have to open several windows because they've been forwarded again %26amp; again. I also can't stand all of the addresses. I kindly asked my friends to do the following:





When you open up an email that has been forwarded, highlight the text in the box (left click %26amp; run your mouse over the text) and then press CTRL %26amp; C at the same time. This copies the text. Then, open up a new email, get the cursor blinking in the box %26amp; press CTRL %26amp; V and your text will appear. Then address as you'd like. It doesn't even take that long %26amp; your recipients will be glad!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment