Saturday, October 24, 2009

How I can report people using my own e-mail to spam other people? Spammers used my email no me. What can I do?

Today I opened my email en I found one with my email address on it.


The message was saying buy replica watches and the website address. I don't sale this things.


Now I have this thing going on that someone is using my e-mail to spam people but I'm not doing it. I have my friends and more people who knows me with this e-mail. Any Suggestion?

How I can report people using my own e-mail to spam other people? Spammers used my email no me. What can I do?
You have no need to worry.





When anti-spam systems check an email to see if it's spam they check the content of the email,where it is coming from not the email address. Email addresses can be faked and if they blocked only email addresses it would do nothing.





Also spammers can fake the origin of the email and there is nothing you can do about it.





But any spam filter worth it's weight will look at two things content and origin (The mail server) not the email address.






Reply:The same thing happening to me as well :( past 2 days now and can't fine any answers as well ..so your not alone...


No comments:

Post a Comment