Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do people that send advertisements to my email get my address?

I am always getting emails for advertisments in my email (spam) I was wondering how people can get my email address? Is there a list out there or do they have to pay for them?

How do people that send advertisements to my email get my address?
I got one today in my Bulk bin sent by me to me wanting me to get a free xxx video. I don't put my email address anywhere at all. I don't surf the web. I was shocked to see my email address in the bulk bin. I don't shop on line either. Some how they got it. Freaked me out because now what. Is is safe to delete my own email address from spam. Spammers have their way of getting it. It makes being on the comp not fun.
Reply:if you sign up for certain websites theres a box that says


something about giving your email out


so if you never unchecked it their sponsors and stuff


have your email too


No comments:

Post a Comment