Sunday, October 11, 2009

I own a business and am trying to send multiple people the same email. How do I hide the addresses?

I've tried to use bcc, but it just puts the names back in the "to" part. Please help me.

I own a business and am trying to send multiple people the same email. How do I hide the addresses?
Don't know what version of the yahoo mail you are using, but I am going to tell you how to do it in regular yahoo mail and hoepfull Yahoo! Mail Beta has similar feature. In regular yahoo mail, you select "BCC" (which stands for blind carbon copy) to enter the address you don't want other recipients to know about. As for the To address, if you don't want any recipients to know about another one, you can always put down your own yahoo email address. Hope this helps.








XR


---------------------


Just notice your BCC comment. You have to enter something in To addresses, in this case, you can enter your own email address. Did not experience the names goes back to To addresses like you mentioned.

music

No comments:

Post a Comment