Monday, May 24, 2010

When I email people it comes up as Mad Talent in their inbox - how do I change what comes up?

how do I change what comes up in other peoples inbox when I send mail?

When I email people it comes up as Mad Talent in their inbox - how do I change what comes up?
You can change it in your options page.


1. Click on the "Options" link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.


2. Scroll down the middle column and click on "General Preferences."


3. At the top of the form that opens, change the name in the box across from "From Name."


4. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save."
Reply:When you signed up for the email account you probably put your real name as "Mad Talent". Go under your email's settings and change Display Name or real name to what your want to show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment