Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any free email mailing list out there?I will succeed if i email at least 300 people a day!?

I just started doing internet marketing which means I dont have the money to pay for leads yet,so I need to know are there any free email list/directory web sites out there?

Are there any free email mailing list out there?I will succeed if i email at least 300 people a day!?
Personally I wouldn't recommend you buy a mailing list primarily because the quality of the lists tends to be poor.





Good mailing lists services tend to sell on a per contact basis, something like 30 cents per contact. You can only use the mail list once, so you have to create some way of getting the contact to join your own personal list.





I recommend you build your own list using PPC %26amp; email marketing software.
Reply:Please refrain from doing so. If the list is not built by you, and you sent mails, there is a strong possibility to be labelled as SPAMMER!





You have to build your own database to succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment