Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I change what is displayed in the "from" box when people receive my email from?

How do I change what is displayed in the "from" box-my id when people receive my email?

How do I change what is displayed in the "from" box when people receive my email from?
Click on the "Options" link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.


Click on "General Preferences."


At the top of the page across from "From Name" change the name to what you would like to display in all of your outgoing messages. Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
Reply:People need to learn to check the obvious: Go to your email options, then mail optioins. Right at the top is the place where you change what appears. You just change it to what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment