Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I delete (and leave BLANK) my name in the "from" field in other people's view of my email?

I know how to change my name in the "from" field but when I attempt to leave it BLANK my email (Yahoo) re-inserts my name in the field.

How do I delete (and leave BLANK) my name in the "from" field in other people's view of my email?
That's cause Yahoo doesn't allow that line to be left blank.


You MUST put something there---even a couple of commas will work---or a letter or two ?(its me--or--me)?





Don't forget---you have to click "save" at bottom of page--otherwise no changes will be made.
Reply:There is a place on there saying that you don't want to accept emails from other people.


I had to do it finally after receiving so much hate mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment