Monday, May 24, 2010

My email and yahoo ID are the same, but i don't want to show people my email address when in IM, ?

I want to keep my email address as the same, but i would like to change my ID, how or can i do that. I really don't think I knew what I was doing when I set up my account.

My email and yahoo ID are the same, but i don't want to show people my email address when in IM, ?
Hey Katie


no you cant change your id, you can delete it or add an alternate. yahoo preium service offers disposable handle names. Also if you go into you messenger manager in your preferences you should she a option where you can indicate what you want everyone to see...similiar like how u choose your Answers ID and avaiter.
Reply:Easy... In yahoo messenger go under MESSENGER and my PROFILES... It will show your email, but at the bottom right you can Create/ Edit a profile... That is how you can change the ID name and you can keep your email seperate.

hi5

No comments:

Post a Comment