Friday, November 6, 2009

Sending Email to people asking questions?

I sent an email to someone who asked a question, and i believe it said that the email was sent, but when i wne t ot my sent box i realized it was not in there. Is there a seperate placee on Answers that you look for this stuff??

Sending Email to people asking questions?
I'm assuming you sent the email by going onto their profile and clicking "Email X" (X represents whatever their name on here is). Doing this is fine, it works, but there is no proof of the email you've sent. It sends through Y!A and as such will not appear in your ordinary inbox and there is no Y!A inbox. This irritates me as I sometimes like to re-read an email I've sent somebody but can't if I've had to send it through Y!A.


No comments:

Post a Comment