Friday, November 6, 2009

My email to people using msn or cox comes back as Daemaons.?

This problem just started about 3 weeks ago. I still receive mail from those people but can't send to them. I wish not to change my email server. I am usiing Vista. Please help.





Cos

My email to people using msn or cox comes back as Daemaons.?
hi


there can be serveral reasons


--%26gt;the contact's mailbox is full


--%26gt;the contact is using a strong mail filter that doesn't accept your mail


--%26gt;the contact has blocked you





tell your contacts to include you in their 'safe senders list'





that might help








☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεð☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε ðคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


★ðση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ★




widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment