Friday, November 6, 2009

I am making an email webflyer to send to multiple people what format do I save it in?

It will be sent via email and show up within the email without having to download or upload.

I am making an email webflyer to send to multiple people what format do I save it in?
You want it embedded in the email?





Can be done, sure, but at the receiving end, if they are using 'text only' for their emails then any images you had embedded in the email will become attachements as far as I know.





I just usually attach things, works just fine and everyone gets the same thing provided they have a viewer for whatever format you plonk for. For instance, if you make it in MS Word and I don't have that then I can't see your flyer.





A faily standard way of doing this is to create a PDF document as the PDF viewer is free to download. There are free PDF creators too - but you might find some features will only be available in a paid version of the free PDF creator.

sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment